Motor vehicle alarm device designed and implemented with the aim of solving problems caused by the cloning of remote control access codes as well as radio frequency jammers.
The system neutralizes the reception of encrypted codes fraudulently cloned and not emitted by the devices supplied with the vehicle.
The vehicle is enabled to only identify the controls emitted by the transmitters associated to alarm system.
Doors are only opened with the keys supplied with the vehicle and integrated into the alarm system.
when the new alarm system detect the codes cloned during the attempt of theft, a series of (programmable) allarms are immediately triggered, enabling different type of activations, e.g. acoustic alarm and flash lights, GPS localization with phone call, sending of SMS, etc.
The system is subject to a continuous technological development within the main features of the patent.
- Management alarm device by wirless communication.
- Management system by remote applications.
- Anti-Jammer protection with self closing doors.
- Anti-Cloning protection with cloned conds neutralization.
- Activation and/or deactivation of all the devices by customization remote system.
- Engineered and installed during the car assembly, so it become a component of car, with the alarm control into the key.
- Engineered for cars alrready on the market.
- Engineered for insurance market (Black Box, GPS, Tracker, etc...).